Womens dreams are:
• More emotional in nature
• Generally indoors in a known setting
• More often situated around the home
• More often involve many characters especially family
Men’s dreams are:
• More violent and aggressive in nature involving cars and quite often road violence
• Contain more unknown characters mostly male
• More sexual in nature involving unknown people
• More often about financial security
• Quite often located outdoors
Thousands of dreams surveyed display these gender differences with dreaming.
Sex dreams also quite expectedly show a difference in content between men and women.
Men are more likely to dream about sex with more than one partner, however not often is the partners’ orgasm a part of the dream. Women on the other hand dream about single sexual encounters and their partner having an orgasm is very much a part of the dream.